[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> I think there is a difference when you compare positive vs. negative.
> My photo of Monte's car on my website was listed with praise and
positive
> comments.

Sorry, but there is no reason for you to have stolen these photo's
from Gary's site and then refused to remove them when asked.  It
doesn't matter if you "praised" these photos.  You are the one in the
wrong.  Plain and simple.  I think I'll take some of your pictures
from your ebay ads and use them since you feel it's ok to steal from
ohters but expect nobody to steal from you.   Sound good?

How about ending all this and simply say you are sorry instead of all
this B.S. cover your butt thing..  I'd have more respect for you if
you did...not that you care what I think.

It certaintly was negative when you told Monte that you were not going
to take his pictures off your site, eh?  You had no right to take them
from a site you were banned from.

You still don't explain why you stole the photos in the first place
and them refused the owners request.

I'm not letting this go.....it's time you were called on your shit Bob
and to hear you whine about the ramifications of what you started is
disgusting.  I've never met Monte, I don't know Monte but GOOD FOR HIM
for standing up to your crap. Maybe we'll have T-Shirts made for
Gettysburg 2008.....Keep it up Bob...You will have more and more
people hating you for your nonsense.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM