Re: [DMCForum] Way OT: "Someone To Watch Over Me" from what commercial?

Re: [DMCForum] Way OT: "Someone To Watch Over Me" from what commercial?

That's the problem... I don't remember the commercial (my feeling is
that it was used in many years worth of different commercials for this
same product/service/brand, like a jingle basically).  All I remember is
the song.  And it's just the one line: "Someone to waaaaaaatch.... over me".

I'll post a link later today for those who aren't familiar with the song.

Regards,
Jon Heese