Re: [DMCForum] 5 speed parts...

If they are so popular, why are there not tons of
adapter kits for them?  I suspect they would be
popular in kit cars and such.

The Porsche/VW is the only common transmission (that I
have found) over here that is suitable for rear
mounting.  All of the dune-buggy guys use them, which
is why it is easy to get adapter kits for them.

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>