[DMCForum] Re: Way OT: "Someone To Watch Over Me" from what commercial?

[DMCForum] Re: Way OT: "Someone To Watch Over Me" from what commercial?

It was most likely an insurance commercial, I remember it myself. Sort of.

I'm pretty sure it was Allstate, but I'm not finding any specific
references on google.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jon Heese <dmcforum@...> wrote:

> That's the problem... I don't remember the commercial (my feeling is
> that it was used in many years worth of different commercials for this
> same product/service/brand, like a jingle basically).  All I
remember is
> the song.  And it's just the one line: "Someone to waaaaaaatch....
over me".