RE: [DMCForum] My Official Resignation as DMA Officer

RE: [DMCForum] My Official Resignation as DMA Officer

>...that I (Kevin Abato) "own the club", wish to "take it over
>completely",... and "want only for myself"

>*IF* I had any such reason to take over and proclaim my absolute power over
>the club I could have done it long ago.   I have no reason or interest to
>do so.  If anything at all I have pushed to grow this club larger, invite
>more people, and have them participate as well.  The club is about ALL OF
>US.

While I won't pretend to fully understand everything going on, I can relate
to this as I have been accused of the exact same thing about the Forum.  It
really sucks to work on something, even more so when its on your own time
and dime, only to have a few people completely shit all over your efforts.

This segues well into something Martin mentioned about infighting.  I know a
few owners who are trying to distance themselves from the community because
of exactly this.  One even mentioned trying to "just enjoy the car".  I can
add another one to that list as of a few days ago and I may soon follow.

With all of the negativity that surrounds the original car company I wonder
why and how it seems to still exist today among some owners.

Greg