From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Haldeman
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:41 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] 2006 Cincinnati St. Patrick's Day...

Hey Gang,

If you missed Patrick's post on this subject...Once again we are organizing
what's become an annual "pulling-ye-olde-car-out-of-storage-for-the-spring"
event.  The Cincinnati St. Patricks Day Parade is coming up next weekend,
March 12th!  All are welcome!  Last year we had 6 cars, and people came in
from as far away as New Jersey to participate!

We are going to start the day Sunday at my house around 10:30, and then head
downtown from there.  We have Irish themed decorations for the cars that
participate and there is a planned wrap party after we get done with that
"brutal" parade showing off thing.

Additionally, the adjoining annual tradition of the Saturday tech session
will take place on March 11th at Ken Koncelik's warehouse.  He has a
fanastic indoor heated facility and all kinds of tools, if your car needs
help prior to parade time.  We will also be working on cleaning and
"tweaking" the DCS Raffle Car if there aren't enough other projects!

Visit www.ohiodeloreans.com for more information on this and future events,
or contact me offlist if you want to be included. (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)

Thanks,
Josh

PS - If the weather is nice, Cliff has promised to bring Johnny Carson's
DeLorean to the parade!  If the weather sucks on Sunday, we'll head back to
Ken's for another tech day...but we'll have things going on regardless.
Hope you can make it!