RE: [DMCForum] My Official Resignation as DMA Officer

RE: [DMCForum] My Official Resignation as DMA Officer

I hope you have a LONG time to hear a LONG story!   Seriously...its just too
much to document in an e-mail or type in an IM

Anyone want to have some beers!?

Here is what I posted to our officer's and Members today (the rest I can
explain some other time if you have interest):