Re: [DMCForum] Relays & current draw

I see now. Are the launcher relays currently wired into a remote control
system using switched grounds? If so, I would tap into the relays on that
side and run the wiring to your center console switches. From there go to
the brake switch. So what happens is when the brake is on, one side of the
switches is grounded. When they are activated, the relays are grounded
activating the actuators. If the brake is off, the switches aren't grounded
and nothing should happen.

I hope I explained that well enough. Should work for you and not take any
extra current or overload the brake switch.

Chris