Re: [DMCForum] Relays & current draw

Ryan,
You didn't say which type of battery you have. Assuming it's an Optima red
top (small model with a 44 Ah capacity) and you don't want to drain it more
then 50%, you then have only 22Ah to drain. So 22/.16 equals 137.5 hours or
approximately 5.7 days. This of course assumes that there is no other load
on the battery.

If it wasn't for the alarm, I would say just ground the receiver and lock
module directly to the brake switch. The rest of the accessories won't work
without them.

Why would you want to do this? I've never heard of anybody having the door
launchers and trunk popper accidentally activate while driving.

Chris