Re: [DMCForum] 10989 is alive

The Lambda light is only an indicator that the car has passed 30K miles and
the o2 sensor is due for replacement. Once you replace it, you are supposed
to reset the counter (box between the lower and upper speedo cables). As
long as the frequency valve is buzzing, then the Lambda system is probably
alright.

The high idle is probably either caused by a problem with the idle control
system or a vacuum leak.

Chris
VIN 4099

At 10:05 PM 10/29/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>One question-----we ran the car until the temp got to
>the second line and then shut it down.  The lambda
>light stayed on the whole time and the idle stabilized
>at a "high" 2500 rpm.  Is the lambda system toast or
>should we check something else first??

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS