Re: [DMCForum] 10989 is alive

> Wow Lauren---That's the best hug I've had in a
> week!!!!!

Just doing my part ;)

> Wasn't able to drive the car due to the clutch
> hydralics being totally empty of fluid.

Did you check for a leak under the driver's side carpet?

> Josh says he'll have all the eleectrics sorted out by
> tomorrow morning

wow!  - if you can do that Josh, you can come here and work on
mine ;)

> One question-----we ran the car until the temp got to
> the second line and then shut it down. The lambda
> light stayed on the whole time and the idle stabilized
> at a "high" 2500 rpm. Is the lambda system toast or
> should we check something else first??

If you're asking me, I'm not the master mechanic around here - we
all know that.  I thought the lambda light came on at 50K mile
intervals and stayed on until the owner did something proactive --
um..?? reset the counter?

> On a positive note, I've never seen any car sit as
> long as his has and when it finally started, it was
> totally smoke free, not even a little puff or two.

that's awesome.  I'm still grinning that Josh will actually get to drive
the dream sometime soon.

Give us the Sunday update.....................LP

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS