Re: [DMCForum] 10989 is alive

Josh:

:)))))))))

I'm so excited for you -- I just can't explain how much.  That's a
major obstacle that you and Mike overcame.  Just hearing the car
fire and idle has to be the most awesome thing.

Did you at least drive it around the block or up and down the
driveway?

A big cyber-hug to both you and Mike.  Congratulations!!!!!

> This mostly for Lauren and those who care. Mike and I got my car to
> run on it's own power today.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS