[DMCForum] Re: 10989 is alive

> Did you check for a leak under the driver's side carpet?

We checked all under the car and did not see any leaks except for
the spot where I dumped water, I thought the engine was a little
dirty :)

> > Josh says he'll have all the eleectrics sorted out by
> > tomorrow morning

I'm going to try to get it done but I make no promises. You know us
poor college kids have to study all day. Or we're supposed to,
doesn't mean we do.

> wow!  - if you can do that Josh, you can come here and work on
> mine ;)

That would be interesting. If I can do that then I may have to work
on everybodys car just to prove to myself I know what I am doing.

> that's awesome.  I'm still grinning that Josh will actually get to
drive
> the dream sometime soon.

Me too. I have my new car cover on it and have to look out the door
and awwww at it.

> Give us the Sunday update.....................LP

I'll try but I'm not possitive that I will get to work on it
tomorrow. I'm usually at church until noon and then I eat/fellowship
until 2 or 3. I come home do laundry, study, check emails. Tomorrow
my roomate and I are taking his weightbench down to our dorm so that
will take some more time. The same roomate that thinks you don't
need a spring compressor for the front springs and wants me to race
him in his 300ZX.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS