RE: [DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

See Below.

> I am not set up with PayPal, exactly for the reasons
> you mention.  Have you
> tried contacting eBay yet?  The auctions being
> pulled could have been done
> automatically without any human intervention.  Along
> with some other minor
> problems I have had, my number wasn't increased
> after a sale recently and I
> had to contact them and it was handled immediately.
> Try the online
> resolution first and if that doesn't help, call
> their customer support.

No reason to complain, Based on what I see I did break
the rules..  The rules are just stupid!  But, PayPal
is an Ebay company...

> On a side note, some people on here probably
> remember way back when
> retailers posted signs in their stores stating a
> percentage would be added
> to process credit cards.  We don't see signs anymore
> as they just, like you
> mentioned, added these fees into their prices.  So,
> when you buy something
> for cash you are increasing that store's profit
> because they don't have to
> spend the percentage to process your card.  I
> -always- use my cards, and
> never use cash.

Why??  You would rather the bank get the fee instead
of the retailer?  Either way it sucks.