[DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

[DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

Hey Marc,

I've recently had to do the same thing.  It's weird at first but I
guess sometimes you got to deal with what people are comfortable
with.  If you build it into the handling fees, you'll be fine, but
yeah it's a pain.  Especially when I used to charge what it costs for
shipping and then all of a sudden they're sucking 5 bucks or so out
of my profit (what little it is), not to mention Ebay's fees, and I
then end up paying most of the shipping costs out of my pocket.

Ebay is truly making a lot of money, especially when it comes to
Paypal.  But oh well, atleast somebody is getting good use out of the
stuff.

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323