RE: [DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

I am not set up with PayPal, exactly for the reasons you mention.  Have you
tried contacting eBay yet?  The auctions being pulled could have been done
automatically without any human intervention.  Along with some other minor
problems I have had, my number wasn't increased after a sale recently and I
had to contact them and it was handled immediately.  Try the online
resolution first and if that doesn't help, call their customer support.

On a side note, some people on here probably remember way back when
retailers posted signs in their stores stating a percentage would be added
to process credit cards.  We don't see signs anymore as they just, like you
mentioned, added these fees into their prices.  So, when you buy something
for cash you are increasing that store's profit because they don't have to
spend the percentage to process your card.  I -always- use my cards, and
never use cash.

Greg