Re: [DMCForum] Was on DML but knew it would never get past lol Re:Headl

Re: [DMCForum] Was on DML but knew it would never get past lol Re:Headlight switches

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Jack Stiefel wrote:

> I mean how many times each week do we have to hear about the all terrible
> DMCH.  I wonder if the same people go to Wal-Mart and obsess over the price
> per unit of canned beats, knowing what beats really cost Wal-Mart.  I can
> see that person then starting a "I Hate Wal-Mart Beat Prices and my job in
> life is to let you know" web page.  Further, they put up a podium in front
> of their local Wal-Mart and stand there holding a sign telling the World
> about the terrible beat costs on a daily basis, from the time they leave
> work until they crawl into bed.  They are like your neighbor you know you
> have who every time you say hi to them tells you how the man is screwing
> them.

ITYM "beets", but you know, this paragraph is quite a bit funnier with
your consistent misspelling.

And FWIW, people absolutely do boycott Wal-Mart, for a variety of reasons,
and some of them good.  Personally, I think Marc and others have some very
good points about DMCH, but I'm still a happy DMCH customer.  They see
DMCH's business practices as more of an affront to business decency than I
do.  I often find myself buying things from companies with whom I have
minor disagreements, because I'm not a one-issue boycotter.  I don't shop
at Wal-Mart, though...

> Beating a dead horse is an action that has no purpose, because no matter how
> hard or how long you beat a dead horse, it is not going to get up and run.

For a guy who can't spell a four letter vegetable properly, you sure don't
give this list much credit for intelligence, do you?

-andrew

click here