[DMCForum] Beating a dead horse.

Funny thing is, Rich got his reply through AFTER mine
was rejected.  Amazing how the thread was closed for
my response to James, yet reopened for Rich to support
him.

Am I "beating a dead horse" by complaining??  I don't
think so, because a dead horse will always be dead...
But the DML does not always have to be the way it is
today, and neither does DMCH.  Both can change their
ways for the good of the community.

Of course, if the masses are either happy with the
status quo, or just "accept" it because they are too
lazy or afraid to be heard, then your correct... this
is a dead horse...  So I can just continue to
embarrass myself, or keep my mouth shut.

One of the statements on JZD's guest book was
something like "a kite rises against, not with the
wind".

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>