[DMCForum] Was on DML but knew it would never get past lol Re: Headligh

[DMCForum] Was on DML but knew it would never get past lol Re: Headlight switches

Hear Hear!!!  I tell you what there is a saying... how does it go???...

Oh "Beating a Dead Horse".

I mean how many times each week do we have to hear about the all terrible
DMCH.  I wonder if the same people go to Wal-Mart and obsess over the price
per unit of canned beats, knowing what beats really cost Wal-Mart.  I can
see that person then starting a "I Hate Wal-Mart Beat Prices and my job in
life is to let you know" web page.  Further, they put up a podium in front
of their local Wal-Mart and stand there holding a sign telling the World
about the terrible beat costs on a daily basis, from the time they leave
work until they crawl into bed.  They are like your neighbor you know you
have who every time you say hi to them tells you how the man is screwing
them.

Obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess,
obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess, obsess. Then DIE.. lol

FTR:

"beating a dead horse"

You are beating a dead horse when you insist on talking about something that
cannot be changed. Example: "I'd like to talk with you again about what
happened." Reply: "Oh, come on. Let's not beat a dead horse."

Beating a dead horse is an action that has no purpose, because no matter how
hard or how long you beat a dead horse, it is not going to get up and run.
Example: "Let's not talk about it any more. Okay?" Reply: "You're right.
We're just beating a dead horse."

To repeatedly bring up a particular topic with no chance of affecting the
outcome is beating a dead horse. Example: "Dad, are you sure we can't get a
new computer for the upstairs?" Reply: "Son, we talked about this and the
decision was 'no'. You are beating a dead horse."

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com