RE: [DMCForum] Was on DML but knew it would never get past lol Re: Head

RE: [DMCForum] Was on DML but knew it would never get past lol Re: Headlight switches

Andrew,

I give this list a lot of credit.  I believe that 99% of the list ignores
these ramblings, while only a select few respond.

That whole bottom of my email regarding the dead horse was a quote taken
from a web site.  I thought it would be fun to tack that part in.

Sure people boycott Wal-Mart, I never said they didn't, in fact I used that
as an example of what obsessive people do.

I also have no issues with people boycotting companies, what I take issue to
is the constant ramblings -- sometimes dozens in a week.

I buy from the major vendors myself, and have had no big issues with any of
them, but as a businessman myself I am able to look at their practices as
just that -- business.  I see nothing seriously wrong with DMCH practices.
They own the remaining surplus parts, they registered their name (yes it
once belonged to another company, but one long dead), and they continue to
bring back parts that were once long dead as well.  And they are making a
little profit in the end.

The light switch is a good example.  The cost to rebuild these switches cost
some money.  If you have a community who will/might need these switches, why
not look into pre-selling them before paying for the manufacturing?  No we
are not "investors" per say, and therefore would be stupid to think we
should get a share of the profits, but pre-ordering to ensure that there is
a sufficient ordered to pay for the manufacturing process.

Just my 2 self-employed cents, take it or leave it, doesn't really matter.

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com