[DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

[DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

Greg - I made a cover like you have described, but a friend of mine
talked me out of it for his car.  I used black-out tint on the inside
surface, so it looks smooth and black until the lights come on.
There is a clear "nontinted" window over the license plate.  I think
it looks good.  I'll see if I can get a picture of it to post.  My
car, Winged1, has individual covers over the taillights, with the
plate and bezel uncovered.  I attached them with Velcro tabs.  I am
definitely in the market for headlight covers too.

Toby Peterson
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> That sounds cool.  What about a one piece cover that fits the
entire back end similar to KITT?  You would just have a slick, black
surface until the lights come on.