[DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

[DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

Joe & all,

Great to have such a responce, I really am hoping these will be
really cost effective yet look great, like I said the weight works
in my favour too for posting.

Those alloy numberoplate surrounds I sold costs $65 to post to the
US and I was only charging $30 (whooooops)

Anyway yes I will sell some on eBay and through the site, tho I
don't want to be a business, this is more of a hobby.

As for fully blacking out the rear, I did look at that but I have
seen one done b4 and I didn't think it looked that great. also when
you have a seriously 'bling' polished alloy number plate surround,
why would I want to hide it :-)

Fortunatly I have a friend who has some Lund front covers which he
is lending me to re-produce so these new ones will be the same, but
with a better attachment method, as apposed to the original velcro.

I am really pleased there has been such a responce, I have had
several private e-mails too, hopfuly the rear covers should be ready
at the end of next week so I will post photos on my
www.newoldbits.co.uk website and post to the list when I receive the
1st sample.

James

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>