From: Joe OBrien [mailto:joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

This is cool news, I'll buy a set of these. Do you plan on making them
available as a general item or is eBay the only way you will be
selling them?

You'd sell a lot more if you sold them direct out of your web page
with a Paypal address. Sell the first few on eBay at a higher rate to
cover costs, but please eventually make them available as a regular
item, and make enough to sell to all who would want them.

Great idea though, I had always wanted a set, but the price was
ridiculous just for a set of lund headlight covers.

Will you be making them in light smoke & dark smoke, or all dark?

Ever thought about crafting a small piece to cover the plate lightly
to darken it out a bit?

Look forward to seeing these items, and hopefully buying a set direct
from you soon.

Joe OBrien