[DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

[DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

I'm not a big fan of tinted lens covers, because of how dim they make the headlights look
at night. But, I do like lense covers (already busted 2 headlights last year because of
rocks)m so I'm wondering if these will be available in colors? I'd like yellow, but clear
would work just as well, and I could tint the plastic, or install another cover over it later
on.

-Robert