Re: [DMCForum] Dubya

> I'm not sure where Dave gets his view of "liberal ideals"
anyway.

My take on the matter (having attended a college &
university where communism is quietly popular) is that
communists generally associate with liberals.  I feel
confident in speculating that all communists can be
appropriately called liberals, but not all liberals should
be called communists.  I dont like communism, and as guilt
goes by association, I dont like liberals either.

> According to history, liberals are the ones who fought for
civil rights,

In my view, it is the liberal/communist mentality which has
done (and is still doing) so much harm for civil rights.  Do
you want an oppressive nanny state that regulates & taxes
most facets of your life?  Tells you where to live, what
kind of car you drive and where (or if) you can go to
church?

> Then again, when you find it so easy to devalue someone
because of their
political views, I guess you find no value in people like me
either.

I value everyone including the most evil people on earth.
As long as they live, there is opportunity for them to
become less evil.  It is what happens in the next life which
concerns me most.  I'm just here to tough it out until I
die.  Then I can get serious about a real life.  But you
probably knew I felt that way already. ;-)

Brother Walt

click here