Re: [DMCForum] NewOldBits Website

Hey James RG, nice web site.  I like the license plate
bezel, but that isn't of much use to Americans.  I do wish
that the ones we use here were better made.  Unless they are
painted, you can see glass fibers sticking out.

A little constructive criticism: the text on your web site
is hard to read with that background.  I had to paint it
blue (as per Windoze cut & paste) to get enough contrast to
read it.

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here