[DMCForum] Re: Does anyone want to send an email to correct this guy?

[DMCForum] Re: Does anyone want to send an email to correct this guy?

> They had to wear gloves when they touched the panels and
the panels
were covered with a plastic foil or so.

I can vouch for the plastic covering.  I have a NOS panel
that still has blue plastic stuck on the edges.  I have seen
lots of new SS done this way -- like it is shipped new with
a plastic covering and the manufacturer who forms it may or
may not remove all of it by the time it reaches the
consumer.  This includes appliances like stoves,
refrigerators, etc.

Walt

click here