[DMCForum] My own fuel problems

Ok, now that I've put my own .02 cents in on Samuel's and Angel Eye's
fuel problems, I have some questions of my own:

Problem:

My fuel system appears to be contaminated. I have floaters in the
tank, there was gunk in the new filter and the pickup screen is
dirty. The tank was cleaned before I installed it so I (and Mike C)
believe that the gunk was pushed into the tank from the fuel return
line. When I swap injectors, I have good power for a few months and
then things start to degrade.

Answer:

I will clean out the tank again, and replace the injectors (again).

Question:

I appear to have a little more power when the engine is cold, which
may indicated that the CPR is clogged a little too. It's pretty new.
Is there a way to clean it out, or do I have to replace it entirely?

Do I sound like I'm on the right track?

Rich A