[DMCForum] Re: Thoughts from a car show....

[DMCForum] Re: Thoughts from a car show....

Mike,

I'm glad you had a good time. I thought it might go like that when
you told me how many cars were there. I had the smallest taste of
that at the little show I went to in Laurel.

I'm also glad your car ran well for you. You've got the whole world
telling you that the rough idle is a common condition for our engines
so I wouldn't sweat it. We'll get that "dip" taken care of and you'll
be as perfect as a 20+ y.o. car will get.

I envy you guys. Every time a car show or a social event happens that
I want to attend, my car or my schedule keeps me from going. If this
crap hadn't happened with my wheel, I would have attended the show.
The F'ing Navy is keeping me from the Fall tour next weekend.

Good job buddy!

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Big snip done below.  What the hell was all that?

share my experiencesâEUR¦.The car show was in Ocean City, MD. A very
popular beach resort on the Atlantic Ocean here in MD. They often
have events during the off season to attract off peak visitors. This
past weekend they had their annual fall show and there were cars from
1920s all the way up to a new Chrysler Crossfire.

> Here are my observations:
>
> I was the only Delorean there which is different then the usual
events I have attended. What made that nice is that you were not
really comparing your car with (and jealous of J) other Deloreans.
There were about 1500 cars in all and it was very crowded. Had it not
been raining it would have been even bigger.

> Once I put my doors up the car got more attention than I ever
imagined. At any given time there were about 15 people around the
car. I think at one point it hit 30. When I took a break and walked
around I could see my wife taking questions like a press secretary at
the white house.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=850907887>