[DMCForum] Monster Garage: How to ruin 2 DeLoreans

[DMCForum] Monster Garage: How to ruin 2 DeLoreans

I'm glad Jesse James failed, because he is a spoiled ass. The DeLorean
kicked him squarely in the jewels. Who's your daddy now Jesse?

Jesse had no right to criticize Don and Rich's design since he gave up on
it
for the first 2 days. I agree it was a copout to just skin the hovercraft
but he had forfeited his input by not showing up. Next time my boss hands
me
a project I don't like I am going to throw a tantrum, walk out, and have a
Tastee Freeze.

And poor Don... a sucker's born every day. He donated the first car and
then
a complete underbody. That had to cost him at least $10000 in parts, easy.
I'd have told Mr. Janine Lindamueller to kiss the whitest part of my ass.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124p07ne0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=795378757>