RE: [DMCForum] Thoughts from a car show....

Big snip done below.  What the hell was all that?

-----Original Message-----
From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx [mailto:billsfanmd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 3:17 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Thoughts from a car show....

I took a journey to my first non-Delorean car show and I wanted to share
my experiencesâ.The car show was in Ocean City, MD. A very popular beach
resort on the Atlantic Ocean here in MD. They often have events during the
off season to attract off peak visitors. This past weekend they had their
annual fall show and there were cars from 1920s all the way up to a new
Chrysler Crossfire.

Here are my observations:

I was the only Delorean there which is different then the usual events I
have attended. What made that nice is that you were not really comparing
your car with (and jealous of J) other Deloreans. There were about 1500
cars in all and it was very crowded. Had it not been raining it would have
been even bigger.

Once I put my doors up the car got more attention than I ever imagined. At
any given time there were about 15 people around the car. I think at one
point it hit 30. When I took a break and walked around I could see my wife
taking questions like a press secretary at the white house.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=256937410>