[DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

Ok guys, we have about a month of prep time left. What was simple has
now grown to something that actually requires planning & coordination.

WE need to resolve the following questions so that the trip is smooth.

1. My leave dates are from the evening of Feb. 19th to Feb 28th. I
need to be HOME on the 28th so I can work the 29th. What are your
available dates people??? How long does everyone want to stay?

2. Walt/Andrei: Are we doing A/C work in Tampa or Ft. Myers? Walt,
are you coming to Ft. Myers with us?

3. Farrar: Are you riding in a DeLorean or are you truckin' down? Can
we put some tools in the back if you're driving? Can you meet us on I-
10 on the 20th?

4. Accomodations: My parent's house isn't that big. They'll take me,
and 3 others. Andrei, how many can you take? Maybe you and Walt
should crash together to coordinate shop time? Tell me what you think
guys. I ain't trying to make anyone poor by forking out for a hotel
room for several nights. Andrei, we also might have a guy named Ed
Harper from the Keys come up. He's a "maybe".

5. Bill: What's the status of your clutch? You gonna make it? I hope
you're not crushed by your transmission as I type this. Could you
perhaps bring the parts and limp it down to Ft. Myers? You'd have a
labor force then.

6. All 'fridge runners please email me a phone number (cell# if you
have one) so I can start coordinating all of this.

For those of us with long drives, I prefer that they not drive alone
in case someone breaks down. I hope we can all agree on a departure
date so no one has to fly solo. I know -I- don't want to.

Rich Acuti

click here