[DMCForum] Attn: cruzmn / Rich A.

Rich:

> 1. My leave dates are from the evening of Feb. 19th to Feb 28th. I
> need to be HOME on the 28th so I can work the 29th. What are your
> available dates people??? How long does everyone want to stay?

As far as time off of work, they love me so I'm flexible.

I have a wedding on the 7th, but after that I'm free. I have another wedding
on the 28th. So I'm pseudo-flexible within those dates.

And speaking of that wedding issue, don't everybody panic when y'all see I
have a trumpet. I always have a practice mute when I travel, and I only need
half an hour a day to get in the exercises to keep me in decent form. I can
probably do that in the morning when somebody's showering or something and
get it out of the way. ;)

> 3. Farrar: Are you riding in a DeLorean or are you truckin' down? Can
> we put some tools in the back if you're driving? Can you meet us on I-
> 10 on the 20th?

If I leave from Charlotte, it's a hell of a drive, but I could caravan with
Louie and Bill; this is a remote possibility, though, which will only occur
if I have an extended stay up there. If I leave from New Orleans, which is
more likely, I can meet you guys at I-10 and I-75. The 20th is good.

Either way, I'll be in the truck. I usually pack light, so you guys can toss
stuff in the bed; it has the standard plastic liner. Most of it will be free
if I put some stuff in the cab with me and the CDs.

How much space do you need? I might have to throw out the idea of bringing
those mini-kegs of Warsteiner with me if you need a bunch of space. :(

> 6. All 'fridge runners please email me a phone number (cell# if you
> have one) so I can start coordinating all of this.

Done off-list.

- Farrar

click here