[DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run

Louie,

The trip is cancelled. You're a whiner.

Just kidding. :)

We're still hashing out the details so there will be many posts about
it. Use Bill as your point of contact or email me directly. This
parade Andrei is trying to get us into is on the 21st.

So far the plan is this:

I'll either drive down Thurs. 19th evening and stop at/near you guys
and we'll all drive down Friday morning or I'll leave Friday morning
and pick you up and we'll go as far as we can and split a hotel room.

We'll ride down I-95, take I-10 to I-75. At that junction we'll pick
up Farrar Carol Russell Hudkins. He'll either park the truck and ride
with us or follow along. We'll cruise down I-75 to Walt's in Tampa.

Walt will either:
a) Follow us down to Ft. Myers or,
b) We'll stop there for A/C inspection & repairs 'cause he's got the
know-how and tools. He and Andrei are coordinating this issue now.
Walt has offered up his trailer which will sleep 4 -if- we stop there.

How hard we push is determined by whether or not we get approval to
be in the Edison Pageant of Light Parade. We'll have to be in Ft.
Myers on the 21st in running condition if the parade is a go.

After/if we participate in the parade, it's cruisin' Ft. Myers beach,
Sanibel Island, making my parents and uncle Tony barbque for us, shop
time with Andrei...I'd like to find some bikini bimbos to pose on the
cars for photos. I'm sure we can recruit some Hooter's girls or
something.

Confused yet? Good.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> My internet connection has been down for nearly a week now, and I'm
really behind in my email. Could you all give me a sort of schedule
for the fridge run so I can see how it's going to be laid out? I see
now that Rich is meeting up with Walt and Andrei at some point to do
his A/C. My Inbox is absolutely slammed with email from the DML and
Forum, and I just don't have the time to read through it all. Perhaps
we could do a post every week or so that is clearly marked with the
most current plans for the fridge run or something? Bill always gives
me a hard time for not knowing every message on the DML and Forum,
but I just don't have the time to read every post. I'm in my final
semester in college, I volunteer, and am about to take on another
job, not to mention I have a "wife" that demands time every now and
again lol. I'm not whining, but I'm just can't read every post on the
forums, but like them both too much to drop either. Thanks! -Louie