Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

> 2. Walt/Andrei: Are we doing A/C work in Tampa or Ft. Myers? Walt,
> are you coming to Ft. Myers with us?

I will know monday if we can finish the hoses down here.

> 4. Accomodations: My parent's house isn't that big. They'll take me,
> and 3 others. Andrei, how many can you take? Maybe you and Walt
> should crash together to coordinate shop time? Tell me what you think
> guys. I ain't trying to make anyone poor by forking out for a hotel
> room for several nights. Andrei, we also might have a guy named Ed
> Harper from the Keys come up. He's a "maybe".

I can take 2 in my spare room/office, double bed that can go on the floor.  I
can put the bunk bed together for 2 more, and have a bunch of nice feather
coushins.  So that makes 5 or 6 depending if anyone wants to share the double
bed.  If we need more I can bring the boat out for one more, and we have an
affordable hotel just around the corner.  Almost forgot I cleaned the area next
to the 351BB for bill ;)