[DMCForum] Fridge Run

Hey guys,

My internet connection has been down for nearly a week now, and I'm really behind in my email. Could you all give me a sort of schedule for the fridge run so I can see how it's going to be laid out? I see now that Rich is meeting up with Walt and Andrei at some point to do his A/C. My Inbox is absolutely slammed with email from the DML and Forum, and I just don't have the time to read through it all. Perhaps we could do a post every week or so that is clearly marked with the most current plans for the fridge run or something? Bill always gives me a hard time for not knowing every message on the DML and Forum, but I just don't have the time to read every post. I'm in my final semester in college, I volunteer, and am about to take on another job, not to mention I have a "wife" that demands time every now and again lol. I'm not whining, but I'm just can't read every post on the forums, but like them both too much to drop either. Thanks! -Louie