From: "Farrar Hudkins" <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 12:26 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] auto transmissions, towing, options - off topic [was:
Farrar Towing Louie]

It's the standard 2" one, yeah. I think perhaps they rated it at
2,000lbs because it just connects to the bumper with the one bolt and nut.

And I agree that the "car carrier" is much better than the "tow dolly"
(that's what the dude at Penske called them). For the better transport
conditions and not having to haul the thing backwards, the difference in
cost is small beer.