[DML] Wrong engine

Here is a note for the DeLorean historians here. I've just pulled my engine to take care of some oil leaks and some general cleanup and as I was scrubbing the ID tag on the engine I noticed that DeLorean serial number 002573 has a engine with serial number 002657.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx