[DML] Re: DMA Fall Foliage Tour 2009

I couldn't resist this.  Fall Foliage in Steamboat is Sept. 23 - 26th or thereabouts.  By Oct. 23 we have put away the lawn mower, moved the snow shovel to a position of prominence, and are waxing our skis and snowboards.  By then, my DeLorean is in hibernation.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx