[DML] Re: DMA Fall Foliage Tour 2009

This message is just a tickler to remind you that the Fall Foliage Tour for 2009 will take place in Lancaster County, PA.  Currently, we have tentative plans formed & with some phone calls in the coming week, we should be able to dedicate to most of the plans & schedule.  The DMA Website will be updated next week as plans solidify a bit further.

Currently, we have the basic outline of events as follows:

Friday 23 October: Early Bird Arrival
-Initial arrival of attendees
-Meet for casual dinner
-Hang out at hotel lounge or local place to talk amongst ourselves

Saturday 24 October: The Main Event
-Congregate in the morning after breakfast & head out for the drive
-Tentative plans for 2-3 stops at PA Dutch/Amish themed sites & places of interest
-Casual lunch (TBD)
-PA Dutch dinner as a group at local restaurant (3 have been identified, need to call & select one)

Sunday 25 October: Optional Visit & Departure
-Congregate in the morning after breakfast
-Optional short drive & visit to Strasburg Railroad &/or Railroad Museum of PA
-Goodbyes & departures

Look for more specific info in the coming just after Labor Day.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx