RE: [DML] Re: stage II (Faster Cap & Rotor Changes)

RE: [DML] Re: stage II (Faster Cap & Rotor Changes)

If one removes the W shaped air horn, disconnects the throttle linkage
rod, and removes the two mounting bolts for the air/mix assembly, it can
be slid forward several inches to give you better access to the cap and
wires than that.  This will take about 10 minutes,  but save you a lot
of time overall.

Also, replacing plugs and wires is a breeze if you install the SS
braided fuel line kit.  OMG it makes it SO MUCH EASIER to get to the
plugs, wires and injectors - you wouldn't believe it.  As nice as the
kit might look, its real value is in making access as easy as any car
you have ever worked on (except plug #4, which you still want to remove
the idle speed motor to get to in order to swap the plug, but still...)

Tom