From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Shannon
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 9:04 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Coil in Fuel Line to Prevent Collapse?

This past weekend I was on a road rallye. After about an hour of
driving, my car acted like it was having problem getting gas - it
started missing. I suddenly remembered this had happened years ago
after a parade. I think the problem is the gas tank getting hot and the
pickup line collapsing because of the heat. I had half a tank of gas
but I stopped and filled up anyway. The problem went away. I remember
somebody coming up with an idea of inserting a coil inside the fuel
line to keep it from collapsing. Can someone post the information on
that again - the type and length of coil and installation instructions?
I suppose the heat shield would work too but I'd like to try the coil.

Shannon
VIN 16113

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx