Re: [DML] Re: Turbocharger availability

By my calculations:

  2.8L engine = 1.4L of air per revolution (4-stroke)
  3600RPM = 5040 liters of air per minute
  5040 l/m = 178 CFM

Maybe an electric supercharger could handle this?  Heck, what's one more
30-amp electric motor?!?

Gus Schlachter
VIN 34695
Austin, Texas

P.S. Biodiesel smells like...nothing.  It is actual "synthetic" diesel
derived from animal/vegetable oils.  The smelly cars are the ones that are
burning the fry oil directly.