Re: [DML] Re: Turbocharger availability

It looks better than "somewhat impressive" in my opinion. To me it looks
great!
Unlike the BAE and Island setups, it's a blow-through instead of
suck-through design.
I trust that 230 HP is produced. Anyone who would do such a nice job would
undoubtedly take the car to a dyno at some point.

Nice job Harry Ward, whoever you are. If I ever meet you I'd like to shake
your hand!

-Joer Kuchan

>The photos are only of the top of the engine, and
>looks somewhat impressive.
>
>The thing that strikes me as odd is all of the
>flexible "dryer hose" used on the cold air intake
>before the turbo.  From the stock inlet port in the
>fiberglass body (which is WAY too small for a turbo
>application), then past the air filter down to the
>turbo.

[moderator snip]