Re: [DML] Re: Turbos, transmissions etc

Hi David (and all)

Just back from the pub, couple of pints shy of sobriety so I'll keep
this short. I just received some photos of our guy's A310 race engine,
thought you might like to see them. I was a bit off in my figures, this
produces 242bhp. Again it's worth repeating this is an odd-fire Renault
Z6W 2664cc lump. It's running EFI off a Jem ECU. Nice flywheel and
clutch, I think!

http://www.delorean.co.uk/310_1.jpg
http://www.delorean.co.uk/310_2.jpg

I wonder what's more cost effective: a turbo conversion or a proper
stage II from either Houston or us? (open question!) I'll have photos of
one of ours up in a week or so. The engine's back together, just
awaiitng the gearbox and exhaust to do a "bench-build" and take some snaps.

All the best

Martin
DMC Ltd
www.delorean.co.uk