[DML] Re: Turbocharger availability

Interesting VIN number Gus...

A couple of the guys in the AZ-D will be probably be laughing at
your post.  I've been bugging them about the possibilities of an
electric supercharger for a couple of weeks now.

Then I replaced my air filter with a clean one and am getting into
plenty of trouble without one. It's amazing the things a new owner
doesn't think to check... and how much a dirty air filter impedes
performance.

As for an electric supercharger, I started paying attention and find
I hardly ever drive at WOT anyway... I'm usually upshifting by then
or braking to avoid that guy ahead of me in Vegas traffic.

In a daily driver, I wonder how many people with turbos really see
any benefit at all, besides knowing they have one?

Marv
#10820