[DML] Re: angle drive replacement question

[DML] Re: angle drive replacement question

Owen ,

I think it's about 200 ft pounds. Either way, if you don't have a torque wrench to measure
it. Just tighten it as tight as you can without a cheater bar. It will be plenty tight for all
practical purposes.

Dennis

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Owen Emry <owen@xxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, I'll call DMCH as soon as they're open, but the hour is late and I want to get my
angle drive replaced asap.

> So after I replace it, how tight do I need to get the 32mm axle nut?  The sheet that came
from DMCH with the angle drive says "as tight as possible".  I'm working with a 32mm
socket and an 18-inch ratchet to turn it.  I can put a cheater bar on it if I need to, but it's
really not clear how tight is tight enough.