[DML] angle drive replacement question

Yeah, I'll call DMCH as soon as they're open, but the hour is late and I want to get my angle drive replaced asap.

So after I replace it, how tight do I need to get the 32mm axle nut?  The sheet that came from DMCH with the angle drive says "as tight as possible".  I'm working with a 32mm socket and an 18-inch ratchet to turn it.  I can put a cheater bar on it if I need to, but it's really not clear how tight is tight enough.

The paper doesn't say anything about thread locker -- should I put some loctite on it?

Thanks in advance,
Owen
VIN 10470
1 21 GW