[DML] Re: angle drive replacement question

[DML] Re: angle drive replacement question

Wait, you're talking about the angle drive itself, right?  I was referring to the 32mm axle nut that's on the outboard side, where the stub cable pokes through.  The angle drive nut is supposed to be the 1-1/4", and the DMCH-supplied literature says 160 foot-pounds.

The 32mm axle nut just says "as tight as possible" although frankly, from looking at it, I can't figure out why they say to loosen the 32mm nut in the first place.  Maybe I don't completely understand how it all goes together.

-Owen