[DML] Re: Legend Turbo Deloreans, factory and others

[DML] Re: Legend Turbo Deloreans, factory and others

When 570 was removed from your "indoor storage" it was in sad shape.
The front suspension was removed and we had to stick a dolly under it
so we could move it. We had to be careful how we handled it, all the
panels were just laying on the body, nothing fastened. It was covered
in grime and dust and we had to remove alot of parts and things stored
on top of the car. Car, it was more like a loose collection of parts.
It would have been difficult for it to have seen the "outside world"
without a front suspension! I cannot understand why it was
disassembled for a "ground-up" restoration if it was mint as you say.
A door off a donor car? All your cars looked like donor cars, not one
was complete. If you had 200 hours into 570 it was to take it apart.
You kept calling it a "preproduction" car. It is just a very early vin
that was used by DMC personnel and probably would not have been sold
to the public directly. I would certainly like to hear from the owner
of #16686 and hear how this "testament to workmanship" is doing.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757